Deal with loss by sharing with those around you. Begin the Healing Process with a traditional funeral service.
Call now to make arrangements with a Counselor 619-234-3272
California Cremation and Burial has highly experienced staff committed to providing each family with a traditional service for your loved one that is dignified and memorable. We understand that we provide a necessary service that must be rendered with professionalism and most importantly compassion. When a loved one dies, the first reaction for many is to get things over with as quickly as possible. They believe that not having a traditional funeral will shelter them from additional discomfort. Often the vital healing benefits of a traditional funeral service go unrecognized. When fond memories of the deceased are shared this helps to not only validate but also celebrate the life that has passed on. Traditional funeral services provide an opportunity to express grief.
Funeral Services Done Well
California Cremation and Burial does funeral services well, we understand how important these rituals can be in dissipating grief. Seeing the body displayed with care helps the living accept the reality and finality of death. The body can be presented at the funeral service in either an open or closed casket. In this way, the funeral service is a sure tool in helping the survivors work through the first task of grief.
Benefits of a Traditional Funeral Service
- Participating in a funeral can be a therapeutic act that actually starts the healing process.
- Encourages sharing of memories that celebrate and validate the life of the deceased
- Provides support from friends and family and acknowledges the loss within the community
- More than just a service for the person who has died, a funeral is for the loved ones who are left behind.
Traditional Services We Offer
- On Budget Military Burial
- Traditional Funeral Service
- Viewing and Transit to Philippines
- Final Disposition can be Burial or Cremation